#1 2012-11-12 21:36:24

Gustavolis

Plugin moviemeter.nl

I've just learned about GCstar and decided to look into this. However, I noticed the plugin I wanted to use the most isn't working anymore for quite some time: it's the plugin for moviemeter.nl.

So I was thinking I should look into this and try to get it solved.  I don't have any experience in Perl, but I do have some experience in vb.net, php, java,... so it should be to hard to do.

I should use the XML-RPC API for moviemeter.nl, but was wondering were I can find more information about how to communicatie with such an XML-RPC API in Perl.
I think I need a Perl XML-RPC Client and wanted to know wether there is one included in GCstar and where I can find some information about this.

Thanks in advance!

#2 2012-11-16 11:21:31

Gustavolis

Re: Plugin moviemeter.nl

Nobody can help me with this?

#3 2012-11-25 23:48:36

soulchainer

Re: Plugin moviemeter.nl

Well, I guess you can begin looking into CPAN for modules for XML-RPC: http://search.cpan.org/search?mode=all& … ry=XML-RPC (if you read something about perl, you should know CPAN).

And try to stick to those who comes with the main Perl distribution (if any), because the opposite will mean to install extra packages.

I saw your post time ago, but didn't answer it because I'm not the most appropiate to do it (and guessed something expert will answered you) ^_^U
I can't say you more. Don't know anything about XML-RPC at this moment :p

So: search, read a lot and good luck wink

Should you have a problem using GCstar, you can open a bug report or request some support on GCstar forums.