#1 2010-12-31 00:10:50

idefix

relative path not only for images

Hi!
According to me this program would be even better if one could implement the option to assign relative paths to digital version of files, like books, films or whatever else and not only for images. Is it possible to do?
I think anyone, like me, uses more than one os or pc with shared files, in an external device for example, would welcome this improve!
Thanks to all ones contribute with their work to GCstar and happy New Year!

#2 2011-02-08 15:33:17

qotsa

Re: relative path not only for images

I would also highly appreciate if this was implemented.

#3 2011-05-31 22:45:58

Akazienhonig

First: I like GCStar very much. Thanks for all your efforts :-)

Second: I would also be really glad if this could be implemented (especially for video collections). I've been checking this thread from time to time, but as there has been no progress so far, I thought I'd register and support this feature request.

#4 2013-02-22 19:07:01

MikDewil

Hi!

Same for me.

If you ask me, one of the greatest thing about GCStar is that's working on Windows and Linux. And i use it like this. I use a movie collection on my NAS and the collection's file is at the root of my movies folder.

Everything work great between my use in Windows or Linux but the file link can't be the same because it's not relative.

I thing that's only interest some people, using different PC or OS, but that should not be to much work. Make a check box in option et using the same that for pictures...

Should you have a problem using GCstar, you can open a bug report or request some support on GCstar forums.