• Index
  •  » Support
  •  » The plugin for filmaffinity does not run....but I want to fix

#1 2017-07-22 08:04:51

tres.14159

The plugin for filmaffinity does not run....but I want to fix

Hi.

Well, I have GCStar 1.7.0 and this plugin can not get any from this website.

I have forked a repository of GCStar https://gitlab.com/Kerenoc/GCstar (is it the oficial?) and I am trying to code a script for to test the call of this plugin:

https://gitlab.com/tres-14159/GCstar/bl … _plugin.pl

But I do not know where is the code of a call of plugins.

Regards.

#2 2017-07-22 22:07:55

kerenoc

Re: The plugin for filmaffinity does not run....but I want to fix

Hi,

The Git repo is not the official site for the code but it should include the latest modifications available.

I wouldn't recommend trying to invoke the plugin using a dedicated program, it's easier to put breakpoints in some functions of the plugin script (using Eclipse for example) and try to find the differences between what's expected by the script and what"s in the web page (using Firebug for example).

I check the Film Affinity scripts. Both versions, Spanish and English, are able to find the picture of the films and the country. Find how it's done should help find what changed for the other fields.

#3 2017-07-24 08:37:46

kerenoc

Re: The plugin for filmaffinity does not run....but I want to fix

Hello,

Spending a few minutes to compare the plugin code and the websites, it seems that the information fields name are no longer in uppercase (as tested in the code) and that the HTML tag to parse is not <b> ( inside->{b} in Perl file) but <dt> (inside->{dt}).

Please keep us informed if you are able to fix the plugins.

• Index
  •  » Support
  •  » The plugin for filmaffinity does not run....but I want to fix

Should you have a problem using GCstar, you can open a bug report or request some support on GCstar forums.