#1 2009-03-29 16:38:44

hobbes

automatically fetch new items for a collection

Hello,

first of all thanks for this amazing piece of software, it's really great.

On thing that I miss (or haven't found yet) is an ability to automatically fetch new items in a collection.

For example I manage my comics collection. It's quite easy since all data is automatically retrieved from web sources. What would be "cool" is an ability to periodically search for new books in each series that I have. Then I could import them automatically in my collection, mark the ones I already own with a specific custom field, and tadaaaaa, I have an automatic buying list :-)

Thanks for your attention, don't hesitate to ask for more information or to point me in the right direction if this is already doable.

#3 2020-10-05 02:42:24

vyddedrix2

Re: automatically fetch new items for a collection

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфо
tuchkasинфоинфо

Should you have a problem using GCstar, you can open a bug report or request some support on GCstar forums.