#1 2022-05-07 09:54:57

Bugreporter34

Missing German Translations

In the German Version of GCstar 1.7.3 there are some translations missing:

Menu item >File<, >Statistics< there is the option >Group dates by< not translated.

Menu item >Settings<, >Settings<, >Features< there is the option >Backup collection file< not translated.
-> Selection = Expert Mode

Menu item >Settings< there is the option >Default values for new items< not translated.

If you want to add a stamp for a Stamps Collection then the tab name >Condition< is not translated and furthermore there is the option >Adjusted< not translated.

GCstar Version 1.7.3
Windows 10 Home
German Version

#2 2022-05-07 21:14:47

kerenoc
Administrator
Website

Re: Missing German Translations

If you want to provide the missing German translations, you're more than welcome. Please check also this page on Gitlab.

#3 2022-05-08 07:52:21

Bugreporter34

Re: Missing German Translations

Thank you very much.

At this Gitlab link I found that there are several further translations missing in German and some more in Swedish.  I can willingly support you with some further translations.

Unfortunately, I am not a computer expert and I am not using Linux, but I found general information about translations contributions on http://wiki.gcstar.org/en/translators.

Is my understanding correct that I simply change the English entries in the pm file with the Windows Editor tool? But whom should I contact in this case? And can I then send this updated pm files to your email address to insert them into GCstar?

Until when should I have updated the pm files to include it into the next GCstar update?

Should you have a problem using GCstar, you can open a bug report or request some support on GCstar forums.