#1 2007-05-04 21:13:24

Andreas Troschka
Website

ITalian translation

Hi guys,
good news for the italian localization of GCstar.
Version 1.0.2 (tagged CVS rev.2.01) is now in the CVS trunk, a version revised from scratch with the normal user in mind.
It is the translation for the v1.1.1 of GCstar.
I hope you will enjoy this and, eventually, contact me for any comment.

Regards

--
Andreas Troschka

GnuPG KeyID:0xE36FD25B

#2 2007-05-06 20:04:04

Tian
Administrator
Website

Re: ITalian translation

Hello,

It looks like you created a branch MAIN to commit your changes in it. Is there any special reason for this?

So for the moment, people wishing to use your new version can't only issue a cvs update on the HEAD, but should get last version from your branch.

#3 2007-05-13 19:47:58

Andreas Troschka
Website

Hello Tian,
I'm just studing the logs on my firewall machine to understand what has happened.
I see the GUI application code has become unstable without I could get a notice of and sent some random commands to GNA's CVS.

No, I have created a local rep to the IT module only and updated it correctly the first two times. Than something silly has happened while I was editing one file of the module.

Now if I've understood correctly the situation the version of the entire files in all the GCLang/xx modules have been updated with v2.01.

This can be reversed.

I'm just controlling if someone, in the meanwhile, has changed something in GCLang/xx. If not (as it seems) the process can be reversed whithout problems for shure.
If some changes appeared in this last days I'll manage this with the related authors so they will apply the changes again through cut&paste on the reversed files.

If memory helps not so long time ago you discouraged to get the entire project from CVS due to changes you have made to the code being inconsistent to the rest. Is this already valid?

--
Andreas Troschka

GnuPG KeyID:0xE36FD25B

#4 2007-05-14 12:22:49

Tian
Administrator
Website

Andreas Troschka wrote:

If memory helps not so long time ago you discouraged to get the entire project from CVS due to changes you have made to the code being inconsistent to the rest. Is this already valid?

The only problem you could have with current CVS version, is the bugs it contains. So don't  use it with your actual collections as it may corrupt your data.

But for translations, there is no change that could impact you.

Thank you for your help.

Should you have a problem using GCstar, you can open a bug report or request some support on GCstar forums.