#1 2007-02-04 17:12:13

Grmblmbl

Multi update

--- French, English below ---

Salut,

Ce serait pratique d'avoir une fonction de mise à jour de toutes les fiches en un clic.  Je pense par exemple à la fonction de mise à jour de toutes les images dans Amarok qui est très pratique.

En effet je viens d'importer ma collection Gcfilms dans Gcstar, et j'ai tous mes films à mettre à jour.  Cliquer sur chaque est assez pénible.  On pourrait imaginer un auto update, qui garderait en mémoire le site utilisé pour chaque film et mettrait à jour toutes les infos sans intervention de l'utilisateur.

Merci !

--- English ---

Hi,

It could be useful to have a function that would update every entry with just a single click.  See the Amarok function that updates every cover at once.

In fact I just imported my Gcfilms collectin into Gcstar, and I have all my movies to update by hand.  It's a bit boring.  An auto update function that would record the site used by each movie and would update every data without any user intervention could be great !

Thanks !

#2 2007-02-04 18:44:25

rryszardzonk

Re: Multi update

I second that request. Even now when I am way beyond moving from GCfilms I must say for a newcomer it is a pain to get all the pictures in place while updating. In my case it was about 200 entries...roll

#3 2007-02-05 08:16:05

Tian
Administrator
Website

Hello,

I created a task for that:

https://gna.org/task/?4761

As there are already a lot of pending tasks and as I don't have a lot of time, I can't tell you when it will be done. So your only hope to have it soon is that a new developer implements it wink

#4 2007-02-05 09:36:36

rryszardzonk

Tian wrote:

Hello,

I created a task for that:

https://gna.org/task/?4761

As there are already a lot of pending tasks and as I don't have a lot of time, I can't tell you when it will be done. So your only hope to have it soon is that a new developer implements it wink

Plese do no feel overwhelmed smile Just take one think at a time as timing allows you wink and do not worry about the others. If I would have to prioritize IMHO I would worry about import/export plugins first if there is need for others not yet present, then database plugins and the UI features leaving for the end

cool

Should you have a problem using GCstar, you can open a bug report or request some support on GCstar forums.