• Index
  •  » Bug reports
  •  » Still having incorrect working "Series & Season"-Function

#1 2011-07-20 18:04:05

Garion

Still having incorrect working "Series & Season"-Function

Hey Guys!

I noticed that in version 1.6.2 the series and season function still not works. You can assign a name for a series or a trilogy or quadrology and then declare the particular movies with numbers for the particular parts of this season...it won't work. When the maintitle won't let GCStar sort this movie automatically directly after the first part, the second part of a series goes wherever GCStar would put this movie of course its maintitle.

Of course this, I have to give my movies strange names, which aren't they're real names. Look at my Screenshot, there's the perfect example.

I have to movies. Part 1 (Keinohrhasen) and part 2 (ZweiohrkŁken). GCStar would now put part 1 to the movies starting with "P" and part 2 to the movies starting with "Z". That's really really ....argh..... in my shelf on the wall there the movies are not apart...they're standing right beside each other...because of part 1 and two.

So, for this reason I renamed the part 2 movie into "Keinohrhasen 2 - ZweiohrkŁken" but the fat and underlined is a real pin in my eyes. Imagine the names of the 3 "Lord of the Rings" movies would be only "The fellowship of the ring", "The two towers" and "The return of the king", without "The Lord of the Rings" starting up. Should I then rename part 2 into "The fellowship of the ring 2 - The two towers"? Nonono, that's creepy!

So, is here somebody who know how to get GCStar to care about the series with its seasons? It would be great, if someone could help me out.

Many man many thanks,
Garion

Attachments:
Attachment Icon Screen.jpg, Size: 62,217 bytes, Downloads: 363

• Index
  •  » Bug reports
  •  » Still having incorrect working "Series & Season"-Function

Should you have a problem using GCstar, you can open a bug report or request some support on GCstar forums.